Santander – eLearning
Designed with passion
In this project, I had the chance to work with Younder to design and develop engaging learning experiences for Santander Auto. What I liked the most about this project was the special attention to ensure that all multimedia materials had a red element to connect to the branding. Also, it is always an exciting time to work with people who brings a very light-hearted atmosphere!
To create effective learning experiences, we applied several learning strategies and drew on various principles of multimedia learning. For example:
- Chunking: we broke the content into short lessons to avoid overwhelming learners with too much new information.
- Active participation: throughout the course, we provided learners with various practice opportunities such as quizzes and questions to reflect.
- Retention: retention was promoted by presenting the take away points at the end of each topic to review the new information.
- Performance support: we provided learners with a job aid to help them transfer their new skills into their daily activities and complete tasks accurately.
- Accessibility: in addition to the online materials, we developed e-books that learners can download and read them offline.
See below the selected pages from the design document and examples of multimedia elements.
- Design document
- User interface
- Multimedia materials