99 app – eLearning
Younder is a corporate spin-off of Tecnowise Group and has been developing technological solutions to improve learning and performance for over three decades. Their mission is to reimagine education and transform technology into engaging experiences. In this project, I had the pleasure to work with Younder’s amazing e-learning team to design and implement an incredible learning journey for 99 Taxi, one of the biggest ridesharing apps in Brazil.
The goal was to raise awareness about the importance of human relations and address themes that represent the daily reality of drivers and passengers. Over 850 thousands online learners had access to the online courses.
To create effective learning experiences, we applied several learning strategies (e.g. chunking, immediate feedback, and chaining) and drew on various principles of multimedia learning. For example:
- Recall: we created a short video introducing the topic of each lesson to connect the lesson to the context of learners’ everyday life.
- Chunking: we broke the content into short lessons to avoid overwhelming learners with too much new information.
- Practice: we provided learners with various practice opportunities such as quizzes and questions to reflect throughout the course.
- Retention: at the end of each module, we provided learners with a summary video presenting the key information to promote retention.
- Accessibility: in addition to the online materials, we developed e-books that learners could download and read them offline.
See below the selected pages from the design document and examples of multimedia elements such as illustrations, teaser videos, infographics, icons, and summary videos.
- Design Document
- UX/UI Design
- Multimedia Materials